THE POWER OF PURPOSE
The why and how of embedding purpose in your brand
Calling out to small business owners, not for profit or social entrepreneurs and anyone wanting to understand how to hone your digital marketing skills and better communicate your purpose.
Purpose driven businesses are redefining the playing field, creating broader impact, more motivated stakeholders and more profitable growth.
The event celebrates Byron Shire’s success as a fertile space for conscious brands.
We will be sharing how the power of purpose has been central to the success of many local enterprises, and digital marketing strategies to best communicate your purpose and brand.
Mullum SEED invites you to join us at the Farm as we hear from a panel of successful local entrepreneurs who have led with passion and purpose. Their stories will inspire and offer wisdom for all stages of the business journey.
A breakfast seminar (online and in person) will be followed by an in person/ hands on workshop providing insight on how to grow and communicate your brand and purpose with digital marketing strategies that work.
This event is ideal for:
● New business owners, social entrepreneurs and startups seeking to define and communicate their brand and purpose
● Businesses looking to incorporate or increase social and environmental outcomes into their core offerings
● Socially and environmentally oriented business owners or staff who want to connect with other purpose direct business owners or operators
● Businesses, not for profits or social entrepreneurs who want to improve or devise digital marketing strategies to communicate their brand and purpose
● Anyone wanting to understand why businesses driven by purpose are redefining the playing field and building businesses with broader impact, more motivated stakeholders and more profitable growth.
Join us for either or both sessions:
PANEL 8am – 10am
A breakfast seminar and panel discussion featuring FlowHive Founder Cedar Anderson, Beaumont People founder Nikki Beaumont, founders of Olli Ella and Natural Order Wines
Digital marketing workshop presented by The Bravery purpose-led PR, communications and social media agency
Tuesday the 31st October at The Farm in Byron Bay and bring the Power of Purpose to your brand!
Limited spaces – Register NOW to secure your spot!
The Sunrise Lab – A Beacon of Fresh Ideas
Where thought leaders, social entrepreneurs and activists meet to shine light on current issues.
Our inaugural Sunrise Lab, supported by the NSW government as part of small business month 2023 celebrates the success of local entrepreneurs whose businesses are built around a sense of purpose, while also offering a hands-on digital marketing workshop for those who are building their own brands.
Mullum SEED’s executive director explained ‘ Byron based brands are an incredible example of how leading with your values and embedding social or environmental purpose into your business has immense benefits on so many levels.
About the Sunrise Lab:
The Sunrise lab is hosted by Mullum SEED (Sustainability Education and Enterprise Development) – a regional environmental charity dedicated to charting a course to a more regenerative and sustainable future.
The event on the 31st of October is the first in the ‘Sunrise lab’ sessions- a series of early morning sessions and in depth workshops exploring emergent ideas, disruptive technologies, and regenerative action at the forefront of social and environmental justice in our region and beyond.